Work with us
We’re always interested in hearing from bright and enthusiastic people who would like to join our team. Here at Anya Hindmarch customer service is key, from roles in our stores to design, production and distribution. If you think you have what it takes then our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to make a general enquiry then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate – Product Development
We are looking for an Associate to join our busy Product Development team at our head office in Battersea. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of seasonal collections in alignment with the Production strategy. They will support the Design vision. Reporting to the Associate Director - Product Development, they will also work hand in hand with the Design, Production, Sales, and Marketing teams to execute seasonal collections.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management of the seasonal collection's product development, product integrity, production cycle timeline, calendar management and experience of leather and exotic skins.
- Align with team to meet department aesthetic, quality, on-time sample delivery.
- Support the seasonal end to end product development process and final approvals with the PD director, Design team and Vendors.
- Communicating all PD changes to vendors.
- Creating, managing and monitoring bill of materials in the Design System for each seasonal collection to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for handing over the final tech pack to vendors and production at the completion of each collection.
- Meeting deadlines by troubleshooting issues with team and director.
- Managing the Sage system for placing and managing sample production orders and reporting.
- Following the seasonal pipeline calendar with team and cross-functional support regularly to plan and prioritize workload, to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
If you are:
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced (Minimum 4 Years) in Product Development/Manufacturing non-apparel and preferably within the luxury fashion industry.
- Experienced in working closely with Italian manufacturers
- Italian speaking preferable
- Detail oriented with strong follow through, able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Able to think proactively, spot red flags and identify solutions which will meet business goals
- Numerically skilled to the level needed to determine costs and margins
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player understanding of cross-functional dependencies
- Computer literate with Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, web-based applications
- Positive and outgoing with a solution-oriented attitude
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Willing to travel internationally as required
In the first instance, please send your CV with an indication of salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced Online Merchandiser to join the fast-growing E-Commerce team. Based at our head office in London, this presents a rewarding opportunity at a time when the company is embarking on a period of exciting strategic growth.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, the Online Merchandiser will also work closely with the Retail Merchandising and Marketing teams.
- Manage the online product range, ensuring products are correctly merchandised and optimised across the website, in line with the brand vision
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising team to ensure consistency between stores and website and balance with online trading objectives
- Review and manage stock levels and product pricing
- Use analytics tools and internal reporting to improve conversion
- Manage the product lifecycle and merchandising calendar around key trading periods
- Update website content using CMS
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of online merchandising within a retail environment
- Able to analyse and interpret data – analytics tool experience essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Experience of Demandware platform preferred
- Basic HTML skills preferred
If the above sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 7th March 2014.
Head of E-commerce (Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to cover the maternity leave of our Head of Ecommerce. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a retail e-commerce environment with a proven track record in delivering strong sales growth. Reporting to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for trading the UK and US ecommerce websites to achieve commercial targets, running the day to day operations and delivering key projects over the course of the year.
Naturally pro-active with a ‘can do’ attitude, you must have excellent verbal, written and organisational skills along with:
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial acumen and strong knowledge of trading, merchandising and forecasting
- Highly analytical approach to maximising conversion and improving the online customer experience
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics in order to deliver detailed reporting and analysis to internal senior stakeholders
- Practical experience of digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Experience managing and leading a team
- CMS experience (Demandware and Wordpress preferred) and good knowledge of ecommerce systems
- Advanced Excel
- Basic HTML
- Manage the key trading periods throughout each season, including season launches, new product launches and end of season sale.
- Identifying and executing opportunities for conversion optimisation across the site
- Sales reporting and weekly trading meetings
- Working with the VM team to agree a framework for visual merchandising across the site
- Oversee regular testing of key customer journeys across the website
- Troubleshoot technical issues on the website platform and related systems, working with the IT team and third party suppliers to resolve
- Work closely with Warehouse team to ensure the correct fulfilment of online orders
- Manage the relationship with payment gateway and monitor fraud rules
- Manage the implementation of paid search campaigns with a clear focus on ROI
- Optimise SEO from a technical and content perspective
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to manage the email marketing process and oversee the build, test and send of all email campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with ESP Silverpop and increase ROI of channel
- Work with the Press and Marketing teams to build on the existing affiliate program and identify new opportunities
- Manage the budgets and relevant third party agencies for all digital marketing channels
- Work closely with Marketing team on content production for the website
- Oversee the product photography process, managing the relationship with the photography studio and budget
- Support the Digital Director in the ongoing development of the website and other strategic projects, including multichannel
- Manage a team of four
- Carry out regular one to ones and twice-yearly appraisals
- Drive the team to achieve commercial targets
If you are interested in applying, in the first instance, please forward your CV to email@example.com by 6pm on Friday 14th February.
Digital Associate (Maternity Cover)
We’re looking for an excellent Online Coordinator to help maintain and develop our website content. Based at our London Head Office and reporting to the Head of Digital, this presents a rewarding opportunity at a time when the Company is embarking on a period of exciting strategic growth.
The role will encompass the maintenance of all website content; working closely with both the Head of Digital and the Marketing team to develop digital and e-marketing campaigns; management of online stock and merchandising; and production of digital assets.
Ideally you’ll have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and you must be numerate with excellent organizational skills. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical as is a solid understanding of the online luxury marketplace.
On the Technical side, you will also need to have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
A keen eye for detail;
A flexible, proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
If the above sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 14th March 2014.
Head of Marketing (Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to cover the maternity leave of our Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing will contribute to the continued growth and success of this luxury brand through the development and delivery of effective global marketing strategies and assets that build both the brand and the business.
They will have a strong understanding of retail and e-commerce and how to leverage marketing to maximise brand desire, loyalty and sales across a portfolio of directly owned stores, online and with wholesale and franchise partners.
They will drive marketing campaigns that can be implemented around the globe in our key markets - the UK, US, Japan, Hong Kong and the Middle East. This is a full time position based at our head office in London.
Principle Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering the global marketing strategy to support the business objectives
- Using commercial and operational expertise to work closely with the commercial teams- retail, digital and sales – to create a marketing plan that delivers significant brand growth and ROI whilst protecting brand integrity
- Developing close working relationships with our franchise partners marketing teams to ensure that the global marketing strategy is communicated and implemented appropriately at a local level and that all local initiatives are on brand and achieving business objectives. Franchises represent a significant part of our business and must be treated as an extension of our team
- Development of a retail marketing strategy that delivers clear ROI and brand loyalty to support store launches, customer acquisition and retention
- Development and management of the annual Marketing Budget
- Developing strategies to penetrate new markets in line with the distribution strategy
- Ensuring that the marketing channels used are innovative, relevant and effective
- Development of an effective CRM and eCRM strategy with the Head of Digital
- Working with the Head of Digital to develop an effective digital marketing strategy
- Managing and motivating the marketing team
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador at all times to raise the profile of the brand
- A first-class network of industry contacts – known and respected by all
- Compelling communicator (both written and verbal) and influencer who has a lightness of touch
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Strong commercial awareness
- Hands on team player and motivational leader
- Excellent analytical skills – an emphasis on ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Able to balance the development of a luxury brand with the commercial needs of the business – achieving financial targets and driving sales
- Experience in developing successful, innovative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Experience in building a luxury brand
- Experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record in driving customer acquisition and retention
- Inherent appreciation of luxury and personal style
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Management of marketing budgets – proven track record of planning and managing budgets to targets
- Able to achieve outstanding work to tight deadlines and to maximise budgets
- International marketing experience
- Excellent negotiator
- Has gravitas
- A Brand Ambassador
In the first instance, please send your CV with an indication of salary expectations to email@example.com
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Street Sales Consultant, full time
Bluewater Sales Consultant, part time - 2 days
Floating Sales Consultant, full time
Harrods Sales Consultant, full time
Harvey Nichols London Manager, full time
House of Fraser Sales Consultant, part time – 4 days (split locations – 2 days in each)
Ledbury Manager, full time
Sloane Assistant Manager, full time
Westfield Supervisor, full time