Retail Terms & Conditions
Retail Terms & Conditions
Merchandise Exchange Policy
- Goods sold can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days from date of purchase.
- A credit note can be issued (if applicable) and is valid for 1 year from date of issue.
- No refund or exchange will be entertained without invoice.
- Refunds and exchanges will strictly only be entertained within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Each item purchased can be exchanged once.
- Items that are damaged or used cannot be exchanged (we deserve the right to objectively determine whether the goods have been damaged or used).
- No exchange will be accepted for goods purchased during sales period.
Bespoke Order Policy
- Payment must be made in full upon placing the order.
- Any cancellation or change to the order is to be received within 5 days of the order being placed. Failure to comply with this will result in a 50% charge or the full value. From 6-10 days after order 75% of the full order. After 10 days 100% of full order.
- Personally ordered items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- We will repair current and previous season. Mainline only Handbags will be repaired free of charge if the repair is deemed the fault of Anya Hindmarch. All other repairs will be chargeable.
- All handbags are returned to Anya Hindmarch and the repairs usually take approximately 6-8 weeks but may take longer.
- Anya Hindmarch is unable to repair problems caused by everyday wear and tear.
Outlet Terms and Conditions
- Anya Hindmarch will offer an exchange or credit note on any unsuitable purchase within 14 days provided they are in a resalable condition and a valid receipt is presented. We regret that we are unable to refund any purchases from our outlet stores.
- Outlet purchases have to be returned to outlet stores.
Chubby Cloud Event
- The date of the Event and the Event location or venue. Precise details will be provided at the time of booking and in the confirmation email.
- If the location or venue is accessible to wheelchair users or other less able-bodied customers.
- If age restrictions apply to the Event and what those restrictions are.
- How to contact the Event Provider.
- When you book with us through our online booking agent, the booking won’t be confirmed until we send you your electronic ticket. We do reserve the right to refuse bookings for any lawful reason.
- If you have not received your e-ticket within 48 hours of booking, please check your spam or junk email folder or filter and then contact us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email is set up to allow you to receive your e-ticket, and we cannot accept any liability for any consequences of you’re not doing so.
- You will need to bring all your e-ticket(s) with you to the Event and show them at the door to be admitted, either printed out or on a mobile device.
- The price for each Event is displayed on the website and must be paid in full, and in the currency stated, at the time of booking.
- The Event Provider cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. We reserve the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Where the Booking Information states that an age restriction applies to the Event the Event Provider will operate a strict ID policy. To gain access to the Event ticket holders must produce a valid form of photographic identification. Accepted forms of identification are UK/EU/International Passports, National Identity Cards and Valid Driving Licenses. Please note that only original documents will be accepted as proof. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the Event as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification or who do not comply with the applicable age restriction.
Refund and Cancellation policy
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable except, subject to these terms and conditions, on cancellation of the Event by the Event Provider. Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned except in the case of manifest error by us or our agents. It is your responsibility to check that the information contained in the acknowledgement of order and the tickets is accurate. Tickets may not be, resold, reissued or transferred to any other person. They specifically may not be used as rewards or competition prizes. Unauthorised resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. Tickets remains the property of the Event Provider and are a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Event cancellation. In the unlikely event of our having to cancel an Event entirely then the Event Provider will provide notification of the cancellation to the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser. On cancellation, the Event Provider will offer ticket holders the opportunity either; (i) to exchange their tickets for another event; or (ii) to a refund equal to the face value of the tickets. This option must be exercised within 2 weeks of notification by the Event Provider of the cancellation. Booking fees or other charges levied are not refundable. This is the Event Provider’s sole liability to ticket holders in the event of cancellation.
- No ticket exchanges or refunds will be given if the Event or the opening or start of the Event is disrupted or delayed for reasons such as security alerts, traffic incidents, adverse weather conditions and strike action. The Event will commence or continue as soon as the Event Provider is reasonably able to do so.
Location and venue
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your Event. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed once an event has started.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue which are available from the venue when advised. Breach of the venue’s rules and regulations, breach of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Provider to refuse admission or eject you from the venue without refund or compensation. This includes failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by the Event Provider or the venue or (where persons under 18 are admitted to the Event.
- The venue may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons and may refuse entry to individuals or to large items of luggage without refund or compensation. A copy of the search policy for each Event will be available upon request at the entry point to the venue.
- Food and/or drink may not be brought into the Event. Only items purchased at the venue may be consumed.
- No trading or promoting is allowed within the venue without the express prior written permission of the Event Provider
- Whilst we strive to make the Banqueting House accessible to all visitors, this historic building features a staircase to the Main Hall which has limited accessibility via lift. The lift is available from Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm only. The lift is small and may accommodate up to one standard sized push wheelchair at a time.
- A ramp down to the Undercroft is available for wheelchair users.
- An accessible toilet is available back of house. Please ask a member of staff to direct you. Please be aware the toilet is accessed down a short ramp with no handrail.
- All recognised guide, assistance or service dogs - including assistance dogs in training - are welcome. Make sure they are wearing their designated jacket or lead slip. Owners should also bring the dog’s 'Assistance Dog’s (UK)’ identification book.
- Some elements of the Event experience may require physical activity.
- Disabled patrons holding a valid Freedom Pass, Blue Badge, or equivalent (including PIP/DLA recipients) are entitled to one free carer ticket, provided they contact the Event Provider for more information before booking to confirm the accessibility of the venue and to reserve a carer ticket. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for your enquiry to be processed.
Dress Code and Publicity
- The event will require visitors wear garments provided to protect the installation. These are provided by the Event Provider.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens are prohibited.
- We may sometimes film, photograph or otherwise record our Events. Please note that your consent to being filmed or recorded as an attendee is a condition of this contract. By buying a ticket, you confirm the consent of you and all your Guests to being filmed or recorded. The recordings will be used for promotional and marketing purposes by Anya Hindmarch and its partners.
The Event Provider’s liability to any person in relation to the purchase of tickets for any Event or in relation to the attendance of that person at any Event shall be limited to direct loss and/or damage actually incurred. In addition, the Event Provider’s total liability to such person shall not in any circumstances exceed the value of the ticket for the relevant Event purchased by or on behalf of that person. We shall not be liable for any special or indirect loss or damage irrespective of whether we have been informed of circumstances where such losses might be incurred. The Event Provider does not attempt to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that or our employees or agents and any other liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- No variation to these terms and conditions shall have effect unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Anya Hindmarch.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Event Specific Terms
The Event Provider will supply information about the Event at the time of booking (‘Booking Information’). This information will be specific to the relevant Event and will include the following: